2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre pro ay an another affair

Canning reply you so on the spot isn't a market again in haggle."
I originally still thought elephant youth of told white for the first time similar, got the other party without thinking strong reaction and positively brush-off.Certainly, also ever idea Yin's leading her will accept to tell white, our relation can onrushing scene.Can now what didn't take place, which circumstances didn't appear, not from there is few disappointment.So important matter Ferrari says also is reasonable, immediately accepted or refused all and seemed to be too hurriedly.So I am here before of how many choose, whether all act precipitately?
I sent back ferrari Gao Gan Lou inside, slowly walk to appear on stage a rank, up arrive the eminence that we live to go.Guo Guang and Yang Lan all first-class in the step I.A see I come up, Guo Guang calls a way:"Eldest brother good kind of!Today says too like, being a rock the person will also show interest of, can definitely succeed!"I unhappily say:"Just have no on the spot brush-off just, we return to sleeping."
Like this and cordially tell white be not first time, anyway is miserably heavy to fail for the first time.So I don't believe with can cheat on opening mouth the girl friend affair like this can on me occurrence.Ferrari once and again says that I am too young, is that what mean?Is utterly confused under, return to also hard asleep, almost arrive the sky is bright just matched a short while eye.
Hot springs tour of second sky noon, I always the sleeping didn't go out in the hotel room.Until noon time, Guo Guang and Yang Lans told me while coming back, in the morning Gao Gan holds a meeting decision the third day route of travel, the ferrari didn't take part in.Their pry to say is that she got sick and took a rest in the room.Although she is most likely pretending illness a sleeping, can we still kept buying some things to run to call on.
Ferrari seems be pretend illness, she is dressed in a pajama to sit to read a magazine on the bed, just the spirit isn't so good, can not tell sick appearance.After we came, she also just stares at a magazine, occasionally the vision drift comes out, also quick is touching before the my body's scope Shan to return to.Guo Guang and Yang Lan's enthusiasm after sending greetings to her a burst of silently left, jilted my a person here.Room inside a while calmness come down, silent get terrible.Is jittery in my heart, sit a burst of, suddenly ask:"Lay for a morning, that hadn't had breakfast, didn't the lunch also eat?"Ferrari H'm a , I copied the telephone of getting up the head to beat hotel service department to order a dish.She lightly said a sentence"thanks" again not speech.
I probably can understand her current mood, probably and my mood be relatively close, all is be placed in that emotion is very unsteady, fear that the words of speaking will result in the status of result that oneself would not like to see.Cautiously see, her rim of eye still has some to deliver black, then ask her:"Slept not goodly yesterday?"The ferrari point nods and finally once turned a face to come to say to me:"Want around to is all that you aren't good, I am very sleepy very, but all could not sleep till now."
Is so?I smiled to smile and said some another affairs of topic avulsions.She seems to temporarily stop to consider our problems and hear I say an another affair, emotion a while like many.Led a short while, the hotel sent the meal ordering to come up.I carry her in front and ask:"Want me to feed still yourself, patient's you?"The ferrari angers and says:"I don't like to listen to that the somebody else call me'you', you again be not don't know."I repeatedly apologize asking:"You say me how compensate you?"The ferrari carelessly says:"That feeds me to have a meal to do to compensate a gift."
BE?I noticed her canthus to peep out a silk to smile an idea, oneself also smiled.I am feeding rice for her and cautiously observing her.Ferrari lets me sees uneasiness, call a way:"You don't move what slanting brains.I haven't replied you now, if you make a mess of me will slap on the face."I immediately feel failure, wry smile way:"Is I that so a person?"The ferrari says:"Since have Guo Guang the brothers like that, the eldest brother is worse to also imagine."
If is to say the words of "the man is pretty good, the woman doesn't love", whether she means to like me?I again idea Yin get up, until the ferrari stretches hand to in the moment sway and ask at me:"What's the matter with you?"Is just awake to come over, face to realistically give° rice her to finish feeding, accompanied her to chat a short while for sky.Ferrari is equal to from morning to nows don't go to bed and can not open an eye gradually from yesterday.Keep on lying first, end finally asleep.I lowered the head to see a short while her and felt that her breath is very steady, already sleep soundly after, just leave room.
Returned to own room, Guo Guang and Yang Lan to carry on a reviewing to me and ask me to just do what.They especially the idea leave a so good opportunity for me, is the bridge segment that makes me perform hard top bow of overlord.I listenned to repeatedly Pei Pei and called a way:"You want to see a small report of this place hair 《 animals military officer**female superior 》of story, also have no call to seek me.All of us were acquaintances, how do you all want to see a joke on me?"Guo only and repeatedly sighs and says:"Saw last night you talk it's so long, I felt that you most likely wanted on the spot**perform, ran to listen to once as a result, you again what the matter didn't do.Specially like an opportunity like this for you today, you gave up again.You exactly at dry what?!"I am in distress situation, ask:"Your be actually just thinking in brain what?"
The afternoon is a free activity.Guo only made track for Yang Lan to run to play to go to, I just sat in the building to daze.If having a foothold is realistic, does the ferrari really is to bestly choose, just don't know how her meeting replies me?Entertain foolish ideas for a while noon, suddenly receive the telephone that the ferrari beats.She says to just wake up, asking me has to don't together bathe in the hot spring,beats by dre pro.
"**Hot springs?"I start imagining to hear of the men and women totally bathe of unusual Japanese customs.
"It is men and women to separate."The ferrari without remorse canceled my mind.
Is it's yet early at this time, most people's going out to play don't come back.When we got into hot springs, only a few old men were old to distinguish too much at the men and women of steeped in spring.Have no in a moment, walk remain us two, in the center with a the three meters high bamboo fence partition.
I smoke cigarette in the hot springs and start to do a Chi Kung.We are two to lean against a back for the across fence back, when I revolve a Chi Kung all completely can feel the ferrari is near in the very short distance breathing, but has been having no confabulation.
Leading is a burst of, I feel that the hot springs inside sulphur smell weighed too much and had been a bit dizzy, and the side knocked fence to ask:"Let's go up?Otherwise may faint in my noodles."Ferrari 1, say:"I am thinking of.However I change clothes will be more slow, you wait me at the door."
I ain't anyway hasty, returned to locker room to change clothes, wore bathrobe to sit on the doorway to wait for before the gallery.Led good short while, the ferrari finally changed to like bathrobe to come out and asked:"Is waiting long?"I shake, freely Kua a her bathrobe is good-looking.(this is the little Yin thief at the time to the lesson that I repair, certainly I as to it's the effect really doubt)Ferrari has some blush with shame and lowers the head to go and embrace basin heel I together come out.
Have already approached evening at this time.The winter days of sun spring is originally not very cold, setting sun scene is also a wait an of well.I embrace basin and ferrari to shoulder to shoulder go toward back to walk and suddenly produce 1 kind to now stand down to don't separate the good viewpoint is also.Turn head again to want, if I didn't say those words last night, probably we could get along with by very often and enjoyed not to belong to own happiness.But since have already come out that one step, nature don't turn head road can walk.I decrees by destiny to enjoy again such of happy time?
I just produced of feelings wound keep in mind of the mood said for ferrari.She is some blush with shames, came to a stop to see me very a burst of, said:"That I should also give° my choice you to say, not the ability takes away so."
"I listen attentively naturally."I although canning not prepare to feel will soon take place of is a good matter or a bad matter, the whole body has already involuntarily fought to tremble.
"Your a hand can start to carry Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论