2012年11月20日星期二

Artist Series k Wu Xue to my husba

Sigh to see more clearly, learn more cautiously, the examination also more easily passes.Since so, I also the nothing important say so much of, and I also say through this afternoon and accompany to take charge of Tu, there is this opportunity certainly better, so ordered to nod to her.
Can the Tu immediately smiled to run into place the center, I made everyone round place dish to sit according to the way having a class at ordinary times at on all sides, in the center and then formed a rectangular of practice a field.I and department the Tu face to face stand to a , first each other bend from the waist go gift, then just put to open-shelf power, I am a coach, time play to show, is certainly done a set of road by me, she to feed Gua for me, so place superior Tu was fallen off 1 time by various posture by me, though I start have proper restraint very much, don't fall off her painful, the in the mind is very still great, Hey Hey, unexpectatively you also have today, have already said to fix you, saw you hereafter dare still in front of me monkey business.Wait a set of road to practice to complete,Beats by Dre Just Beats, I just wanted to make her return to, department Tu but smilingly have been already opened mouth."Report, teacher Yang, what name does this effort call?"This wench asks this idiocy question and obviously wants my Chi with me, I didn't like the answer of spirit.
"Take charge of Tu, don't know perfectly well adviser, what this lesson teach is what, everyone is clear.""Ha ha, teacher Yang, can I see you not that clear?""Department Tu, you are this words what mean?""Teacher Yang, this lesson is a woman and defends body Shu, time practice, certainly want to be done a set of road by the woman, just can make everyone seeing clear like this, the shape is smaller and weak, the energy also has no a man big of we, actually should how effectively develop these Gua types, can just always from you this is taller big than me, energy also bigger than me many men come to and do and play and show, everyone how can be correct and comprehend the essence of this effort,Beats Detox, in case of examination of time what everyone did isn't enough well, when the time comes we are to should be strange do you teach not good enoughly and still need to blame me what oneself learned isn't enough good?"What she said also has several cents, truths, the An is a ready to take advice person, so order to mean to agree with."Say quite goodly, this is really my negligence, that do you how want to do?""Ha ha, also nothing important, is again done a set road by me, is fed for me by you to recruit."Make reprisals, this is absolutely revenge, no wonder that I just fell off her of time, this MM always in the smile, recruited after originally and early wanting to like this, I want not to promise her request now, good elephant also impossible, because the words finished listenning to her, surroundings of the student MM all immediately only fear world not disorderly of call rise good, also hurtle us to keep applausing, I have to crustily skin of head to ascend.This MM starts don't show consideration at all, is a root what I fell off, the poison times all have to much and strongly annoy and then use to much and strongly annoy, not to, is want to develop 120% energies to fall off me, if isn't my effort good, this plays to show to complete, I estimate that I was to don't want to stand up from the mattress.Wait to take charge of the Tu falls off me and walk on air in the applausing of everyone's voice of after walking to return to, I just thinking make them dismiss, then respectively seek an opponent practice, all of the month suddenly and together hand over a head to connect an ear of whispered severals, then small month raising of handle knob Gao Gao.
"Report, teacher Yang, I have a claim!"Finish, their affirmation was to see me just and take charge of Tu connect come to two intimacies to fall off to hand over, so caused feeling of jealousy, this claim can't be that they are once two to also want to fall off me, however she is my wife, her claim I can not promise, so although the in the mind keeps a dozen of drums,the in the mind also has to helpless of blunt she ordered to nod."Teacher Yang, the essence of this lesson is like to take charge of Tu to learn elder sister to say of so, we all pretty much agree with, so I think, on next Monday examine of time for canning let the classmates play this effort to show better, accompanying of everyone tests opponent, is all undertaken by you, because here only you one is a man, the most suitable match to feed for us to recruit, and pass and your to do, you can also keep a seeing of view most how the control degree of our everybody to this effort is, also more easy to you beat a cent for us.""Good, we agree with, teacher Yang must promise ……" once her words finish saying, don't wait I to have to mean, those student MMs immediately clapped to begin to leap, each all and celebrate the New Year one happily rounded me to get up, saw to me not to promise, don't want to go out from the classroom today.The teacher is of true failure, I ain't so hateful face, how do these mms all want to fall off me?Take charge of Tu, you wait for me, if not that you all of the month can't figure out, either so the way of root fix me and blare ……see to next Monday I get at in wear more the clothes that the point has thickness.


Chapter 024 dark


On the whole the cook arrived class is over, I change good clothes to come out a to see, other students all have already walked, but take charge of Tu and all of the months still just the feet of Ji Ji Zha Zha in the classroom write what, discover that I come out and take charge of Tu to immediately walk to come over.
"Yang eldest brother, has the somebody else already let your small volume seen?""Department Tu, you give my thing good elephant be not I can see of.""Hum, I ain't afraid of you afraid of, your this big superior also steal to learn our Tan to believe in of inside achievement?""That are you what mean?""Is this all not understand?While aming to make you help me the life first to see, waiting I to start doing, if I the place that doesn't understand, can ask toward your this big superior.""Department Tu, this is that you believe in a door of airtight spread, doesn't your teacher teach you?""Feed, you ask to do so more what, this matter my teacher is knowing.""Department Tu, your teacher can be really enough progressive of, incredibly make you carry a calling in of Mi book full world to teach, much stronger than my teacher.""You are exactly willing to teach, how exert to say some Gua of discardings, don't be that you don't understand as well?"Be getting more dizzy, this wench incredibly still makes to arouse with me method, however I since promise to do a matter for you, will definitely accomplish, particularly is this matter to return a nothing important to me.They believe in the heart Jue of door and die the old man once lifted with me, remembered still in those early years the little wood's a certain master wrote to theirs, however the inside was in need of one part, wasn't that master to hide part of something, completely for the sake of they good.Because little Linnei help although the pure and unadulterated is deep,what to pay attention to is a pure heart and few desires, was similar, absolutely connected to the MM before like me like snakes and scorpions, so combine wasn't suitable for vulgar life time world of mortals middleman self-discipline, therefore while spreading, that master intentionally leaked a point contents.This incompletely of heart method although achievement pure and unadulterated in rather little Linnei, also not is what peerless strange achievement, have already been getting more very good to Wu Lin Zhong's other groups, take charge of Tu since have chance and opportunity can learn, I at the right moment can teach as well, everything is certainly all all right.
See the request that I really promised her, if not that all of the month at nearby, she is affirmative to hurtle to come up to chew my one mouthful, now, she can jump in the original You pack and jumped like sparrows to calculate for a while,Artist Series."Ha ha, department Tu elder sister, you ask Wu Xue to my husband, that whether he must also calculate you to finish a teacher?""According to reason to say, should be such.""Good, that you hereafter can call my teacher's wife."", Well you small month, also want to allow me to call your teacher's wife, sons in the door all have no."All of the month immediately and department Tu the side walk side the dozen make, however take charge of Tu of the Qiao blush of true lovely, really want up to give a bite, cough, can not make a mess of now, small cant not bear to then greatly strive for indiscriminately, must wait vain in the matter committing money laundering after completing satisfactorily, plan next move so as to carry on.Seeing would get to villa doorway in Annie and took charge of Tu to want small volume to return to."Yang eldest brother, I am about to start self-discipline, this effort tonight, if the place that don't understand will come to ask to you in the daytime, so you must make me spare a spare time for time in the morning."Take charge of Tu MM still very wisely, be all of the months to talk very carefully, she is in this Gua and secretly have already told me two informations.
The first be she is all not long-term on-line in the evening, at the right moment saved my trouble, let recently I can sometimes accompany Kevin to stroll country war area, another information then tells me, she hereafter will exclusively seek morning this Annie none of them at of time to seek me, and she still intentionally looks like this above board reason and says to lets all of the months listen to, let them comes back and runs into her here in case of morning hereafter and can't feels strange, either.Take charge of Tu to finish saying this sentence, immediately the beginning makes expression of eyes for me, I am certainly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论