2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com louis vuitton outlet online

Said: "I know our y ù if there was a skill today, brag or draft, you have ninety percent single NV and my brother, my prince charming or their spouse, one hundred percent to marry NV, if want to derail, first choose to like my brother. The man!Do you think your brother is now our country chairman I ah!This world in addition to our president can have you said the charm, I think it can not find the two person came, you blew it you!"Y ù Ru felt quite happy, eyes overflow happiness, pride, one's face glowing with health, Radiant Red Zhang Xiaoyue blinked an eye, long way: "if my brother is really like me that man, or is me, that you will really give up?"Zhang Xiaoyue was not aware that y ù Ru words, there is the wrong place, directly replied: "if you really like me,www.yinfay.com, or really me, then I will not only give up, and is hard to curry favor with you, let you introduce me to your brother!"Here, Zhang Xiaoyue is the beautiful eyes flashed a splendor, seemed to realize what, charming eyes looking is driving the Y ù Ru, was surprised and asked: "is not right!You said your brother is me, this is not possible, absolutely impossible, your family name is autumn!Thank you brother his name, how could I do you not to make fun of me!Today is April Fool's day."Zhang Xiaoyue said, astonished at the Y ù ru.The car on the road smooth, slow moving, y ù Ru slender hand touch of the steering wheel, face turned around, always beautiful at in dementia in Zhang Xiaoyue, his face a mysterious smile, do not drain hole in the ground replies: "is it right? With you, then you'll see, let us now to solve the problem of abdomen!"Let y ù Ru mention it, Zhang Xiaoyue really feel some stomach hungry, so he gently smiled and said: I know a place to eat, where the environment is very good, very elegant, as we go eat,louis vuitton outlet online!""Good!There!Address you say,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton, we are now in the past."Y ù Ru smile asked.Zhang Xiaoyue answered softly "not far away!Intersection in front of your car on the viaduct, we go Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论